This romantic garden-inspired Blush Pink and White Dahlia Bridal Bouquet will make your wedding flower dreams come true! You’ll be able to see it before the wedding, enjoy it on the big day, and hold onto it as a keepsake.
- This Pinterest-worthy Cafe au Lait Dahlia and Garden Rose bouquet is absolutely stunning!
- Created in a loose clutch style
- Features faux dahlia, garden roses, ranunculus, and hydrangea with dark green boxwood and protea foliage.
- Secured with a lovely satin ribbon, the bouquet will look gorgeous in your photos.
- Your guests will think they're real!
- Cafe au Lait Dahlias are unique flowers that turn colors on the bush. We've featured one of each color to represent the true nature of this amazing flower!
Order now, and we will include a coordinating Groom's Boutonniere!
16 in. wide x 16 in. tall x 10 in. deep
Please note that Bridesmaid Bouquets are designed to complement the Bridal Bouquet and will not be identical to it.
All items are made to order. Bouquets will be made as closely as possible to the original photo, but please understand that some of our favorite flowers become unavailable and discontinued from time to time. You will still have a beautiful high-quality bouquet to enjoy for years to come. You are welcome to request a photo to be sent before we ship your flowers. Colors on your monitor and in various lights in the original photos may appear different in different settings.
Processing and Shipping
Please allow 3-4 weeks processing time for your bouquet to be designed especially for you. It will be carefully packaged and shipped to you or to a location you desire. Also, please factor in extra time for shipping delays, weather, etc. The free shipping option usually takes up to 5 days via UPS. If you need it quicker, please select a shipping upgrade at checkout.
For a special rush in processing, you can select RUSH MY ORDER in the drop down menu and we will ship within 1 week.
To ensure we can make and ship your items in time,
Please enter your WEDDING DATE in the Cart Notes.
Photos by Annie Lui Photography